Lista de comprobación para la preparación de envíosComo parte del proceso de envío, los autores/as están obligados a comprobar que su envío cumpla todos los elementos que se muestran a continuación. Se devolverán a los autores/as aquellos envíos que no cumplan estas directrices.
- El envío es un documento original, es decir, no ha sido publicado previamente por ningún medio ni se ha sometido a consideración para publicar en otro lado.
- El artículo está redactado con un estilo académico formal y está redactado conforme las normas del Manual de Estilo de Publicaciones de la American Psychological Association (Séptima edición, 2020).
El artículo utiliza la plantilla propia de la revista y está en formato .doc o .docx.
- El artículo tiene entre 2000 y 8000 palabras.
- Todas las tablas están en formato editable de Word, es decir, no son imágenes ni incrustaciones de hoja de cálculo.
- Todas las figuras están en formato jpg, con una resolución máxima de 320ppp y son legibles. Las figuras están en blanco y negro con posibles detalles en naranja.
- En la versión final no se usan herramientas avanzadas de Word (por ejemplo para citar o hacer referencia a secciones).
- El artículo no presenta un uso excesivo de citas textuales ni de listas con viñetas.
- El artículo no contiene referencias a fuentes de dudosa reputación académica (Wikipedia, Buenastareas, rincón del vago y sitios similares).
El artículo se requieren un mínimo de quince referencias de buena calidad según se especifica en la sección de
directrices para autores directrices para autores
En esta sección se publican artículos que aborden el desarrollo del conocimiento a partir de evidencias empíricas. Se aceptan artículos tanto con una perspectiva cuantitativa, cualitativa o mixta, siempre que se cumpla con el rigor que cada una requiere.
Declaración de privacidad
¿Qué hacemos con sus datos personales?
Cuando usted comparte sus datos con nosotros, pueden ser usados para alguno de los siguientes propósitos:
- Almacenar y manejar datos si está registrado en alguno de nuestros eventos o actividades.
- Almacenar sus datos para enviarle correos electrónicos relacionados directamente con actividades de la editorial y sus subsidiarias.
- Procesar o confirmar los pagos a los eventos promovidos por la organización.
- Invitarle a participar en encuestas realizadas para la organización con fines de evaluación y seguimiento.
- Permitirle ingresar a distintos espacios de nuestros sitios de internet.
- Gestionar el proceso de revisión de documentos para los congresos y otras actividades.
- Facilitar y promover la participación con las instituciones o redes con las que estamos asociadas. No compartimos sus datos con nadie más.
¿Qué otras consideraciones tienen con mis datos?
Otras consideraciones y políticas sobre el manejo que tenemos de sus datos personales que captures en nuestros portales son las siguientes:
- Asumimos que al otorgarnos tus datos, nos autorizas usarlos en los términos mencionados aquí.
- Los datos los mantenemos en servidores que pueden estar ubicados en el extranjero, por ejemplo, los servidores con los que aplicamos encuestas son de Google y se encuentran en EEUU.
- El período que conservamos sus datos es hasta que nos solicites que sean removidos de nuestros registros.
- Tienes derecho a que eliminemos sus datos de nuestros registros.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to verify that their submission meets all the elements shown below. Submissions that do not meet these guidelines will be returned to the authors
- The submission is an original document, i.e., it has not been previously published in any medium or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The article is written in a formal academic style and adheres to the Publication Manual Standards of the American Psychological Association (Seventh Edition, 2020).
- The article uses the journal's own template which is in .doc or .docx format. Download format.
- The article consists of 2000 to 8000 words
- All tables are in an editable Word format, i.e., they are not images or embedded spreadsheet images.
- All figures are in a jpg format, with maximum resolution of 320dpi and are legible. Figures are in black and white but may use orange details if needed.
- The final version does not use advanced Word tools (e.g. for citing or reference sections).
- The article does not make excessive use of textual citations or bulleted lists.
- The article does not contain references to sources of dubious academic reputation (Wikipedia, “Buenastareas, “Rincon del vago” and other similar sites).
- The article requires a minimum of ten, good quality references as specified in the Author Guidelines Section.
To be considered for publication in this journal, articles submitted will go through two screening processes: 1) It complies with editorial criteria guaranteeing the quality of the journal in terms of form with special emphasis on adhering to norms established by the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (Seventh Edition, 2020), and 2) It will be submitted to a double-blind peer review process.
Authors are required to check that their submission meets all of the elements shown below. Submissions that do not meet these guidelines will be returned:
- The article has not been previously published by any medium nor is under consideration for publication by another journal.
Articles must be original and scientific research.
- They must be aligned with research on micro and small enterprises.
- The article is written in a formal academic style adhering to the standards of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (Seventh Edition, 2020).
- The article uses the journal's own template and is in a .doc or .docx format. (follow the format).
- The article consists of 2000 and 8000 words depending on the category in which it participates.
- All tables are in editable Word format, i.e., they are not images or spreadsheet embeds.
- All figures are in jpg format, with a maximum resolution of 320dpi and are legible. Figures should be in black and white with possible details in orange or red.
- No advanced Word tools are used, except for formatting using styles included in the template. This includes no use of automated citation tools, which should be eliminated when submitting files so that only plain text is used.
- The article does not present an excessive use of textual citations or bulleted lists.
- The article does not contain references to sources of dubious academic reputation (Wikipedia, Buenastareas, Rincón del vago and similar sites).
- Use of bibliographic references:
a) 70% of the bibliographic references used must come from the following sources:
b) The remaining 30% of the bibliographic references used may come from the following data bases:
10.9 Academic books (preferably peer-reviewed)
10.10 Official web sites (INEGI, WTO, UN, etc.)
11. APA 7th edition citation form is used. It is important to include the identification number (DOI) for bibliographical reference traceability (since 2020 various indexes, such as Springer, Sage, etc., have become Open Access thus we request that the references come from 5 years to date).
12. A minimum of 15 different references are required.
13. JEL Classification Code is required.
M Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
o M0 General
- M00 General
o M1 Business Adminstration
- M10 General
- M11 Production Management
- M12 Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M13 New Firms; Startups
- M14 Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M15 IT Management
- M16 International Business Administration
- M19 Other
o M2 Business Economics
- M20 General
- M21 Business Economics
- M29 Other
o M3 Marketing and advertising
- M30 General
- M31 Marketing
- M37 Advertising
- M38 Government Policy and Regulation
- M39 Other
o M4 Accounting and Auditing
- M40 General
- M41 Accounting
- M42 Auditing
- M48 Government Policy and Regulation
- M49 Other
o M5 Personnel Economics
- M50 General
- M51 Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M52 Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
- M53 Training
- M54 Labor Management
- M55 Labor Contracting Devices
- M59 Other
This process consists of the following stages and at any of these stages the submission may be returned to the author with observations:
Stage 1. Manuscripts received are reviewed for plagiarism, through “Plagiarism”. If plagiarism is detected, the article will definitely be rejected, and the author will be notified of this.
Stage 2. The manuscript is reviewed to ensure adherence to editorial criteria which consists of two elements:
a) That it is in line with the aim and scope of the journal. b) That it meets citation criteria, format, and sections contained in the template. If these requirements are not met, the article is returned to the author who may resubmit it once the necessary adjustments are made.
Stage 3. Articles that meet editorial criteria will be sent to a double-blind peer review process with experts in the subject area those of which do not form part of the technical team of the journal. These experts will weigh its relevance and quality and will decide if the content of the article is suitable for its inclusion in the article adhering to the quality criteria mentioned in this site. In this process, the names of the evaluators as well as those being evaluated are kept confidential.
Stage 4. Once the opinions are received, any of the following editorial decisions are taken:
- Reject the article; notifying the author of the reasons for not publishing.
- Accept the article with slight modifications; the author should consider the opinions observed and the editor will decide if they have been resolved.
- Accept the article without modifications.
- Accept the article with important modifications, the author must take into consideration the observations of the opinion and the modified article will be returned to the same reviewers who will decide if changes have been resolved.
Stage 5. Once the final version of the article has been accepted, it will be prepared for its inclusion in the corresponding issue of the journal.
The editors authorize the reproduction of the text for academic purposes only and in strict compliance with the norms of reference in favor of the author and the editorial institutions.
PLAGIARISM DETECTION POLICY
RELAYN Journal. “MICRO AND SMALL ENTERPRISE IN LATIN AMERICA” rejects any fraudulent practice, therefore the manuscripts submitted must be original, unedited and have not been simultaneously sent to other editorials. Furthermore, results must be presented in a clear manner without manipulation or falsification.
It is understood that the authors have read and accepted the editorial criteria for their participation, consequently authors are committed to comply with the requirements of academic and scientific honesty in the problematization, argumentation, hypothesis, use of methodologies, interpretation, conclusions and the use of the critical paraphrasing apparatuses or quoting sources. Therefore, authors assume responsibility of respecting the intellectual property rights and copyrights of third parties or organizations.
Submitted articles will be reviewed by Plagiarism - a plagiarism detection program where manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism, otherwise they will be rejected. This is to ensure that it is a high-level and serious journal.
Our Journal is aligned with the Code of Conduct and Best Practices defined by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) for editors of scientific journals.
Papers will be assigned to two reviewers who form part of the Editorial Committee, according to their area of expertise. They will evaluate the following sections in the journal’s platform (User’s Guide) both quantitatively on a dichotomous scale, and qualitatively according to the importance, innovation and contribution to the generation of knowledge:
A) Format and writing style of the document.
- Does it use the APA citation style?
- Does it use the APA referencing style?
- Are all tables and figures necessary and is the reason for their inclusion in the text explained?
- Do all paragraphs follow a logical sequence in the narrative of the paper?
- Is it free from spelling mistakes?
- Do all citations quoted have a reference at the end of the document?
- Do all references correspond to a cited quote in the text?
- Is the document interesting?
B) Introduction and theoretical framework
- Is the objective of the research clearly stated?
- Is the objective of the research fully justified within the framework of a theory pertaining to the administrative sciences and related disciplines? Does it sound logical and persuasive?
- Are all basic concepts clearly addressed?
- Are all assertions supported by reliable sources?
- Are references used sufficiently and completely (i.e., are there no missing references)? 10 good quality references are required.
- Are hypotheses clearly stated and is it possible to test them empirically?
- Are samples and sampling methods described? Are the samples and sampling methods relevant to the desired answers?
- Is the recollection of data and the measurement of variables clearly described?
- Is the study internally and externally valid? Does it contain major invalid sources?
- Does it present empirical results?
- Does it use proper techniques to analyze data and are they interpreted within your assumptions and limitations?
- Are the reported results as well as proof or denial of the hypothesis comprehensible?
- Do you describe the controls which have been applied to explain possible alternatives?
E) Discussion and conclusions
- Does the document contribute to the areas of administrative sciences and related fields?
- Are implications of theory and practices from findings discussed?
- Does it address any future research and any limitations of the research submitted?
In the following section please state your comments to account for your decision to the editor.
RELAYN is a free journal which is promoted by theLatin American Business and Administration and is sponsored by the Latin American Studies Network (endorsed by Ivepy and Associates S.C. Editorial).
Our philosophy adheres to the definition given by the Budapest Open Access Initiative which consists of free access to public internet, allowing any user to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full text of our articles, trace for indexing (crawling), use them as software data or any legal application, without any financial, legal or technical barrier, going beyond what is required to access the internet.
The only purpose of restricting reproduction and distribution and the only function of copyright licensing is so that authors maintain control over their research and the right to receive credit for their research (to be cited).
In this section, articles, that address the development of knowledge from empirical evidence, are published. Articles which focus on the development of knowledge from a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed perspective are also accepted provided that they comply rigorously with the required standards.
Make a new submission to the Scientific Section.
In this section, we will publish comments, calls for papers, clarifications, etc. from Relayn's academic technical committee or its editorial staff.
What do we do with your personal data?
When you share your data with us, it may be used for one of the following purposes:
- To store and manage data if you are registered for any of our events or activities.
- To store your data to send e-mails related to the activities carried out by the editorial and its subsidiaries.
- To process or confirm payments for events promoted by the organization.
- Invite you to participate in surveys conducted by the organization for evaluation and follow-up purposes.
- Provide access to different areas of our internet site.
- Manage the process of document revision for congresses or other activities.
- Facilitate and promote participation with institutions or networks with which we are associated. We do not share your information with anyone.
What other considerations do you have with my data?
Other considerations and policies on how we manage your personal data that you provide on our website are as follows:
- We assume that by giving us your data you grant us authorization to use it in the terms here mentioned.
- Data are kept on servers that may be located abroad, for example, when applying surveys which are from Google, its servers are located in the US.
- We will conserve your data until you request us to remove it.
- You have the right to remove your data from our archives.